soccerpointers.com

SoccerPointers.com is in the top 1% of a 100 billion euro sports betting industry each and every year. We're an elite group making consistent profits betting on sports, and I am proud to be in such an elite class. The other 99% of the sports betting industry are consistent losers; you make the choice of what team you want to be a part of. Our team of full-time professional pundits has over twenty years experience in soccer betting industry. Successful soccer betting tips are based on several factors including statistical analysis, situational trends, motivational & psychological factors, team news, injuries, suspensions, roster changes and recent form. Our team only advise bets on games where there is a very strong edge, and thus, we are able to produce consistent winning bets by exploiting that unfair edge, exclusive to our pundits only. Top Soccer Tips' tips are highly profitable, very reliable, and above all, consistent. The high quality of our soccer betting tips can help you beat the bookies in the long run

Overall Result

  • 2754

    Win

  • 64

    Draw

  • 450

    Lose

Overall Detail

    • 252.5

      Last 30days Profits

    • 266 (5.35%)

      Recent 30days Profits

  • Verified Since

    01 May 2012

  • Total

    3300

  • Average

    2.00

  • Hits Rate

    85.11%

  • Total Profits Made

    +20229.2

View Tipster Site

MONTHLY PERFOMANCE CHART

Latest Monthly Result

Nov 2021

Date Fixture Type Odds Pick Result Profits
28 Nov,2021 UD Ibiza
Ponferradina
Asian Handicap

07:03

Until Kick-Off

27 Nov,2021 SK Lisen
Vyskov
Asian Handicap Odds0 Pickpostponed NA Profits0
26 Nov,2021 Olimpia
Libertad
Asian Handicap Odds1.9 PickLibertad -0.25 win Profits+9
25 Nov,2021 ES Setif
CR Belouizdad
Asian Handicap Odds1.8 PickCR Belouizdad 0.25 win Profits+4
24 Nov,2021 FC Minaj
FC Kolos Kovalivka
Asian Handicap Odds1.8 PickFC Minaj +0.25 win Profits+4
23 Nov,2021 Al Hilal
Pohang Steelers
Asian Handicap Odds2 PickAl Hilal -1 win Profits+10
22 Nov,2021 Torino
Udinese
Asian Handicap Odds1.8 PickTorino -0.25 win Profits+8
21 Nov,2021 AS Jeunesse Esch
CS Fola Esch
Asian Handicap Odds1.9 PickAS Jeunesse Esch +0.75 win Profits+9
20 Nov,2021 Lech Poznan
Piast Gliwice
Asian Handicap Odds1.8 PickPiast Gliwice 1.5 win Profits+8
19 Nov,2021 Shamrock Rovers
Drogheda United
Asian Handicap Odds1.8 PickShamrock Rovers -0.75 win Profits+4
18 Nov,2021 Sporting CP
Varzim
Asian Handicap Odds1.9 PickVarzim 2.5 win Profits+9
17 Nov,2021 FC Rotor Volgograd
Metalurg Lypetsk
Asian Handicap Odds2.1 PickMetalurg Lypetsk 0.75 win Profits+11
16 Nov,2021 Weston Super Mare
Taunton Town
Asian Handicap Odds2.2 PickWeston Super Mare -0.25 win Profits+12
15 Nov,2021 Northern Ireland
Italy
Asian Handicap Odds1.9 PickNorthern Ireland +1.75 win Profits+9
14 Nov,2021 West Ham United Women
Reading FC Women
Asian Handicap Odds2 PickReading FC Women 0.25 win Profits+5
13 Nov,2021 Concord Rangers
Eastbourne Borough
Asian Handicap Odds2.3 PickConcord Rangers 0 win Profits+13
12 Nov,2021 Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Asian Handicap Odds2.2 PickGuinea-Bissau 0.75 win Profits+12
11 Nov,2021 Croatia U21
Estonia U21
Asian Handicap Odds2.1 PickEstonia U21 3.25 win Profits+11
10 Nov,2021 Monagas SC
Caracas
Asian Handicap Odds2 PickMonagas SC -0.25 win Profits+10
09 Nov,2021 Portsmouth
Crystal Palace Academy
Asian Handicap Odds2.1 PickPortsmouth -0.25 win Profits+11
08 Nov,2021 Universitatea Cluj
FC Brasov
Asian Handicap Odds1.9 PickFC Brasov 2 win Profits+9
07 Nov,2021 Vitesse
FC Utrecht
Asian Handicap Odds1.8 PickVitesse +0.25 win Profits+8
06 Nov,2021 Internacional
Gremio
Asian Handicap Odds1.9 PickInternacional -0.25 win Profits+9
05 Nov,2021 Stal Rzeszow
GKS Belchatow
Asian Handicap Odds2.3 PickStal Rzeszow -2 win Profits+13
04 Nov,2021 Al-Khor
Al-Arabi
Asian Handicap Odds2.2 PickAl-Arabi -1.25 win Profits+12
03 Nov,2021 CD Mirandes
Lugo
Asian Handicap Odds1.8 PickCD Mirandes -0.25 win Profits+8
02 Nov,2021 Charlton Athletic
Rotherham United
Asian Handicap Odds2.2 PickCharlton Athletic +0.25 win Profits+6
01 Nov,2021 Aalesund
Start
Asian Handicap Odds1.9 PickStart 1.5 win Profits+9